Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to book
- SVHM staff may book the meeting room or computer lab for non-clinical hospital business during library hours. Morning bookings starting before 8.45 a.m. will be considered.
- Please call +613 9231 2540 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking (do not use Outlook's Meeting Request function).
- You will be asked for contact details, your department, a short description of the meeting & how many people will attend.
- If you need to cancel a booking please let us know as soon as possible as the rooms are in high demand.
Booking for the following year
- Bookings for the meeting room for the following year are accepted from the first weekday of December.
- Bookings of the computer lab for group training for the following year will be accepted anytime.
Multiple dates and recurring bookings
- Booking requests for multiple dates should be emailed to email@example.com.
- Failure to attend a booked meeting without giving adequate notice will result in Librarians cancelling future occurrences of the booking
A large, bright room with floor to ceiling windows along one wall. Accommodates 12 people comfortably.
Bookings are limited to SVHM staff, but if there are no bookings it is available for use by staff or students.
- 1 network connected PC (no DVD drive, no camera) at front of room
- 5 large tables on castors that can be configured in a number of ways
- flat screen monitor that mirrors the display of the PC
- large whiteboard
- teleconference equipment is not available from the library, but can be pre-booked through IT
A large, bright room with floor to ceiling windows along one wall. Accommodates 9 people on individual PCs.
When not booked this is a dedicated quiet study area shared by staff and students.
- 9 network connected PCs (no DVD drive, no camera)
- 5 fixed computer tables, including one at the front of the room for a trainer
- flat screen monitor that mirrors the display of the front PC
- large whiteboard
- SVHM staff only for a minimum of 3 people
- bookings are usually for group tutorial / training sessions requiring multiple PCs
- call +613 9231 2540 or email firstname.lastname@example.org